I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sephora Favorites Get Glowing!

This Sephora Favorites Box has been my favorite so far.
I think there is a trend where I prefer the Sephora inside JCPenny Sephora Favorites boxes over the regular Sephora boxes.


I have also noticed that I prefer the skincare boxes over the makeup boxes.

Lit-from-within starts with more flawless skin
Rev up the radiance for a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion. 

These products have many natural ingredients such as ginseng, lemon, basil, ginger, gold, jojoba, grapefruit just to name a few.


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal - a really nice tinted moisturizer
Beauty blender in nude - interesting that they put this in the box. Maybe the color.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser - can never go wrong with cleansers from Origins.
Korres Rose vitamin C active brightening Oil - I've been loving this oil during this winter.
Boscia Sake cleansing Water - I really like how this fells on the skin.
Baremineral skinlongevity vital power infusion - nice mini serum
PeterThomas 24k gold mask pure luxury lift and firm mask - this mask does firm and tightens the skin.
ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster - great serum for the winter since we lack vitamins.
Farmacy skin dew hydrating essence mist and setting spray - great mist plus a Farmacy brand in a Favorites box is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment