I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Winter Skincare Routine 2017




Step 1 - Pre-cleansing Oil/Wipes
Skinfood Rice Cleansing Oil


Step 2 - Cleanser -
3W CLINIC Bit Dam Eun Soo Jeong Yoon Cleansing Foam




Step 3- Toner/Refresher
Hadalabo JAPAN Skin Institute Gokujun premium hyaluronic solution

Step 4 - Essence






Step 5 - Ampoule/Serum
CNP Laboratory Ampoule



Nature Republic Argan 20 ampoule

Dr. G Gel Serum
Step 6 - Sheet Mask
SexyLook


Step 7 - Eye Cream
Step 8 - Emulsion
The Lotus Essence Lotion with Lotus Leaf 125ml


Kicho Sheep Oil Cream
Step 9 - Moisturizer
MayCoop Raw Moisturizer


Step 11 - Sleeping Pack/Night Cream


Step 12 - Sunscreen
Labiotte Waterproof Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++



Step 13 - Make-up
VANT Air Touch CC Cushion

L'oreal true match super-blendable makeup in N3 Natural buff




BECCA Shadow & Light Bronze/ Contour Perfector™-Shadow Bronze/Light Bronze  


No comments:

Post a Comment