I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Cremorlab Shadow-Off Eye Cream

Cremorlab Shadow-Off Eye Cream - $48 retail 15ml - best for my sensitive skin

It didn't burn my eyelids or my eye area. Its thin texture was great for absorption and blending. I do regret that I didn't buy more than 1 at the sample sale where I got this from but eye creams are a risk for me. I have gone through out of 10 eye cream products and only one or two of them work for me so I'm scared about buying eye creams especially if they don't work for me, but this one did work.

I haven't seen much difference with dark circles or dullness because I have yet to have either, but I use this for preventive care.

No comments:

Post a Comment