I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Absolute New York VELVET LIPPIE


I got two shades - AVL14 Razzle and

I was surprised how pigmented these are.
They smell nice (probably vanilla scent) and they glide on easily.
It's creamy and moisturizing, but after a meal, the product disappears from your lips so it's not a re-purchase for me.


It smells nice and the texture of this liquid lipstick is perfect for the winter. The berry colors along with light pink or red eye shadow can complete the holiday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment