I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sephora Play January 2017

Beauty, Set, Go
Stellar Products Are Only the Beginning




tarte FRXXXTION Stick - a gel cleanser in a stick form. This is something new to me with an western brand. Usually I have seen this with Korean brands such as su:m37 and neogen.

Ouai Treatment Masque - yes! A hair product that will help me with damaged hair. I really enjoy hair products that aren't in a spray form so I was glad about this one.

Tory Burch - Love Relentlessly - I'm a fan of the Tory Burch perfume so I was excited to receive this in the bag

Farmacy - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask - I love a honey mask given to me during the winter months.

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - nothing wrong with lip balm plus a little color

AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ - finally a cushion foundation sample!!

I loved this month's Sephora Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment