I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pre-Asian Skincare List

Below was a picture of my pre-Asian skincare/make-up products.
This was taken around April to May 2015.


  • PETER THOMAS ROTH Max All Night Repair Youth Restoring Intensive Concentrate
  • PETER THOMAS ROTH Un-Wrinkle Crème Cleanser
  • boscia Restorative Eye Treatment For Under-Eye Bags
  • OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS OCC Tint: Tinted Moisturizer (R2)
  • SOAP & GLORY Make Yourself Youthful 6-in-1 Super Serum
  • NUDE Skincare Radiant Day Moisturiser
  • PHILOSOPHY Full Of Promise™ Dual-Action Restoring Cream
  • TARTE Collector's Edition Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Liquid Moisturizing Skin Concentrate
  • Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Daily Moisturizing 
  • Clarisonic Sweet 15 Mia2™ Skin Cleansing System Set
  • Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx™ Peeling Gel
  • Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment™
  • Soap & Glory Clear Here™ T-Zone Oil-Control Daily Moisture Lotion
  • boscia Clear Complexion Willow Bark Spot Treatment
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner (15) Purple
  • Urban Decay SUPERCURL Curling Mascara - mascara recourbant
  • Maybelline INSTANT AGE REWIND® ERASER TREATMENT Makeup (150) Classic Ivory
  • Maybelline EYE STUDIO® COLOR TATTOO® 24HR CREAM GEL SHADOW  (15) Audacious Asphalt
  • Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon #006 Black Smoke Eyeliner Pencil & Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment