I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

TONYMOLY Strawberry Seed 3-Step Nose Pack - Runaway Strawberry Seeds 3-Step Nose Pack


First item from the Soko Glam Haul to be reviewed is the TONYMOLY Strawberry Seed 3-Step Nose Pack - Runaway Strawberry Seeds 3-Step Nose Pack. Why did I buy this? Because I never tried a nose strip before. I thought this was a nose strip, but this isn't anything close to the generic Biore blackhead remover nose strip, plus I can't read Korean so I decided to try this "3-step thing" out.
So the description on the website claimed that : 
"This 3-step blackhead-removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home inbetween facials." 

To be honest, this is a waste of money to me, but this is good if you are on the go.


There are instructions on how to use it on the bottom back of this package. 
  • Step 1 has a sweet strawberry-like scent, which a lot of girls will like. Feels like an essence plus it has a cooling effect. Let it longer than 15 minutes, it will start to fall off.
  • Step 2 has a plastic smell after you add water and stick it to your face. Let that on for 15 minutes. So this is the process when you peel off the strip that the blackheads and whiteheads would come off. I think a clay mask would be an alternative.
  • Step 3 is more of a moisturizer add on to your dry nose. Feels like a water sleeping pack.
This product is good if you are travelling and don't want to bring all your cosmetic products otherwise I think the regular skincare routine way (cleanser/mask->toner->essence->moisturizer) is cheaper and more effective than this 3-step.

No comments:

Post a Comment