I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

General Haul #1 - Soko Glam Haul

Korean Skincare Newbie - 1st Order

I recently discovered that Korean Skincare technology industry is about 10 years more advantage than American markets. So I did some research checking out some bloggers and noticed that the Korean skincare industry try to use natural and organic ingredients in their products. You can hear stuff such as bee venom and snail cream, which is scary, but results are pretty good to those that have tried the skincare. I have been eyeing the cushion foundation and the snail cream and luckily, Soko Glam had some items on sale. So I decided to give it a try and ordered from SokoGlam to be safe. Below is what came in the mail via USPS Priority 2-Day Mail. Free shipping if you buy a certain amount.





  1. TONYMOLY Strawberry Seed 3-Step Nose Pack - Runaway Strawberry Seeds 3-Step Nose Pack
  2. MISSHA Cell Renew Snail Cream
  3. IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock XP [SPF 50+/PA+++] - N23 - Natural Beige + Refill
  4. The free sample was the SKINFOOD black sugar honey mask washoff.


I like the that Soko Glam gave a sample with my order because it is a way to expose you to more items out there. I will write follow up reviews as I start to use these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment