I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, January 25, 2021

e.l.f. Camo CC Cream

 e.l.f. Camo CC Cream!





I was excited to receive this complementary product from elf and Influenster. I have never used their foundation or cc cream so I was excited to try the brand.

I forgot since we have been using face masks for over a year that my foundation shade has became a lot lighter  than usual because the foundation shade was a bit dark or the foundation oxidize quick making me look a bit orange. It is a full coverage foundation that dries Matte; really love how it looks however if you have deep pores you will need a primer. Using a brush, it feels smooth lightweight and that looks lovely. On my face, looks a bit cakey at first on my skin but on my mother’s skin it looks beautiful so maybe it is geared towards more texture skin then smooth skin. Overall I love the finish just wish it was a bit lighter for the shade but that’s entirely my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment