I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Kosé Sekkisei Cleansing oil

This product is the Best of the best. You can compare it to the hadolabo cleansing oil. I haven't touch this brand since college and decided to revisit this while I was shopping at Costco. I picked this up along with its famous emulsion counterpart. This cleansing oil took me by surprised. It has a tint of baby powder scent which was a bit weird but I easily got over that. It easily washed away my makeup and sunscreen which I like. You can either use a foam cleanser afterwards but I usually use this in the shower after work which washes away all the oil and bacteria off my face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment