I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Urban Decay Born To Run 66

Last time I brought an Urban Decay lipstick was three years ago; I got the Vintage "Roach". It was an odd color almost brownish. I though this purchase would be similar but a bit more red tone to it. I was right, it looks like a dirty dusty rose color, better for people who have a cooler undertone. The lipstick is a bit drying but I felt that way with the vintage shade also. I brought the Born to Run palette with this "66" shade and the palette had carmine because my eyes kept tearing so the palette wasn't for me. I'll admit that I brought this for the packaging and it is a comfortable MATTE lipstick, maybe I'm biased because I prefer creamy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment