I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, June 5, 2020

tarte Double Duty eye architect liner & shadow black/slate

For those that have used the Tony Moly Crystal lovely eyes, shade color brown beam, about 5 years ago know about this type of product.  This product is definitely a dupe but the liner was entirely dried out for me. Luckily, the liner was dried out because it contains carmine which I'm very sensitive to,I tried to swatch the liner part and the first top portion just fell off and the rest of the liner is so rough to use on the eyelids. Overall, the liner is very pigmented and you need a waterproof makeup remover for it to come off.  I just used the eye shadow part of the product. It is very creamy but rubs off easily; perfect for people "on-the-go". 


No comments:

Post a Comment