I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Ceramides + Omegas Serum

I brought this because I loved the "ceramide" as an ingredient when I used it in Dr. Jart+ ceramides cream. It soothes and changes my skin for the better. I don't lack hydration or look like it when this product is applied on my face. I originally got the deluxe sampled skin in the skin safety kit 2020 from sephora and I liked it so much that I brought the full sized. This product comes in handy because during this quarantine 2020 situation, we must wear masks when outside so this serum provides the humectant skin so the skin doesn't break out.


No comments:

Post a Comment