I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Tatcha VIOLET-C RADIANCE MASK

Tatcha VIOLET-C RADIANCE MASK


I had high expectations for this product, but I was let down. It is just a luxurious wash off mask for a weekend spa day. This product does claim that it has AHA which help with exfoliating and dullness. The mask is very smooth and it doesn't dry out on the face. My face didn't look radiant or any different than before a single use. I suggest using it 5 or 6 times in a row to see some result but who am I kidding, I have a full-time 12 hour shift job which allows me to do these 30 minute mask on my days off. I know one thing for sure is that I will not throw away the jar after I'm done. The packaging is so beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment