I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Medicube Zero Foam Cleanser

Medicube Zero Foam Cleanse

I've been using this complimentary product for my honest opinion from medicube and 08L a couple weeks after quarantine 2020 however, my work hours have been converted into working 7 shifts of 12 hours every two weeks. So I need a cleanser that will clean any bacterial or foreign substance from invading my pores especially when I'm wearing a surgical mask for 12 hours straight. I was surprised with this product. Maybe it does prove it's claims of clearing out the microdust pollution because my foundation applies alot smoother and skin looks flawless after using this cleanser. My eyes doesn't burn if it accidentally gets into my eyes. My skin does feel "cleaner" so this might be better for oily skin. My pores are smaller after multiple use over the past month. This product even stopped my pimple/zit from reacting out. I will repurchase this and use it on my drier sensitive skin for summer. 



Medicube,MedicubeUS,ZeroFoamCleanser,PoreCleansing,PoreMinimizer,MedicubeReview,WeKnowSkin,WeKnowSkin,AntiPollutionSkincare,ClearSkinGoals,08liter,08L

No comments:

Post a Comment