I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, October 11, 2019

Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure Trip 2019


  
This was my first time visiting Universal Studios, I've been to Disney World many times when I was younger but never Universal Studio. So I planned a quick getaway 3 days 2 nights from Philadelphia to Orlando Florida. It was an AM flight from PHL and landed in MCO around noon. Uber was my mode of transportation to where I was staying for 2 nights. I booked at the Universal Studios resort Loews Royal Pacific because it had a Hawaiian Polynesian feel. Everyone that worked there greeted you with "Aloha". The check-in process was quick even though it was only noon, I wasn't charged anything for getting there early. It must be the fact that I came on off-season late September. The room key card is your Express Fast Pass for the parks to "skip the lines".
       
In order to get to the parks, we can take the bus shuttle or the water taxi. FYI, all three days that I've been to the parks, I have taken the water taxi as it is the most convenient. I have seen everyone buy a $12-14 lanyard for the parks pass but I got a waterproof phone pouch from the Victoria Secret outlet over at the International Outlets 5 minutes from the park for $3 instead to put my park pass in. 



I was surprised how much Sanrio Hello Kitty stuff was at the parks and Universal Studios Store. I got a Hello Kitty cup from there. I loved the Harry potter portion of the parks. I got a few things including a Hufflepuff shirt, keychain, passport holder and pumpkin juice. I love the frozen butterbeer (not alcoholic) and got it twice.


  

The Simpson area was interesting but the waterparks were nice especially when it's 95F outside. I enjoyed the Jurassic Park ride the most but I hated the candid picture at the end.


     


We visited City Walk a couple times dining at Cowfish which is a sushi and burger joint and The Chocolate Factory.








The next morning, we had the Polynesian Buffet at the Lowes Royal Pacific Resort.



Below are some of the goodies that I brought during this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment