I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, October 21, 2019

Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting



This product took me a while to get used to. The scent was bad when I first opened it and I held my nose when I used it for the first time. But over the month of using it after I emptied my IOPE essence, there was no difference. The ingredients of soybeans, lentil and dark beans for anti-aging properties just brightened my appearance. The one thing that I liked were the little beads of vitamin E that explodes when you apply it on your face. After a month of using it into the winter dry months, my skin loved it and the scent went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment