I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Gobi

My first expression when I open the product and pump it out was "it's so watery" and I hated it. But I learned to work it with a beauty blender. I ended up mixing it with a thicker foundation consistent and liked it. It's full coverage or build-able if you mix this product with Too Faced Born this Way. Sometimes this work on me and sometimes it doesn't. It is definitely weightless because you don't feel as if there's foundation on your face, but it transfers so buyer beware. I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment