I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

SHISEIDO Urban Environment UV Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40

SHISEIDO
Urban Environment UV Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40

This product is more for the body than the face for me. There is a slight white cast if you apply and you have to rub it a bit. But it feels thick for the summertime on my face. I waited a few months and used it during the wintertime for my face and still will not recommend it for the face. My face feels so dry after being the office with heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment