I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Spring 2019 skincare routine






Step 1 - Cleanse



Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil


Erborian Cleansing Micellar Water

 

Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser



Peach and Lily Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask





 Step 2 - Toner

Muji MakeUp Booster





Thank you Farmer True Water Deep Toner





Step 3 - Essence

Huxley Oil Essence Essence-Like, Oil-Like



Muji NATURAL SKIN CARE BRIGHTENING MOISTURIZING ESSENCE


Step 4 - Eye

 Perricone MD Re:Firm Eye
 



Step 5 - Moisture




SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment


Origins Plantscription Youth Renewing Power Night Cream


Step 6 - Makeup


Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural

Gucci Lustrous Glow foundation light 50

COVER FX Custom Cover Drops

Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Matte Foundation

Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Limited Edition Lipstick-9- Rose Stiletto


 Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip
 

Nars Mosaic Fireclay (Highligh, blush and bronzer)

HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette-Gemstone

No comments:

Post a Comment