I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Gel Cleanser

Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Gel Cleanser



By the look of the packaging and semi-transparent packaging. 
I live for gel cleansers for the spring summer time. It foams easily when apply onto the face with a few drops of water.
I love using this during the winter because there are moisturizes properties and my face does feel less dry than the "average" cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment