I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, April 5, 2019

HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette-Gemstone


HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette-Gemstone

This is my first product from the Huda Beauty brand which I brought all the way back in November during the Black Friday Sale and I was excited to try out the colors. Grabbing this mini palette was a way to try Huda eyeshadows without breaking your budget getting her full sized palette. I prefer pigmented dark colors over neutral colors so I started using these over a span of 4-5 months before reviewing. You can use brush or finger to apply it on your eyelids. It's soft and metallic looking. The shades that I use the most are Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire. There is one duochromo pink by goes on light blue shade that caught me by surprise. Overall a nice palette that I use once in a while if I'm looking for a bold look.

No comments:

Post a Comment