I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

kiehl's iris extract activating treatment Essence

Kiehl's iris extract activating treatment Essence



I prefer to use this product in the drier weather conditions of winter or autumn versus the humid temperatures because it can feel tacky when applied to the skin. However, the texture of my skin does look smoother after weeks of using this product. If it has anti-aging properties, I believe it does because my skin does look better. It probably has to do with the skin turnover. One bottle took me about 4 months to finish and I used it like a toner, dumping it into my palm and splashing it generously over my face. It reacts well with my sensitive skin and hey, if you are going to invest in your face, you should invest in essences. It is slightly scented but not too much, it is runny but thicker than the average toner. All I know is that I needed something powerful and nutritious enough for my skin to recover from the sun damage from the summer. Overall, this is a good prevention skincare product to use as you age.

No comments:

Post a Comment