I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Becca Light Chaser Highlighter For Face & Eye

   
I have the shade, Champagne Dream flashes Bellini, it is a Soft peach with a rose gold shift. I have a rosy pink undertone so I thought that this shade would look nice on me, however, it flashes with a tone of purple blue on my skin. It does flashes with two colors so it matches with the unicorn theme that was popular a month or two ago. It's a nice color for the summer but you must handle the product with care otherwise it easily breaks when dropped.

        

  



No comments:

Post a Comment