I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate

Happy Valentine Day!
I have been using this just for sun and age damage.
I've been using this during the autumn season which is my skin recovery time. Alcohol being the second ingredient means it will be a no repurchase after I finish using the product. But my skin loves it and absorbs it. I apply this on No-makeup days which are usually days that I'm off from work and my skin looks smooth and so healthy. If my skin looks dewy and instant results after application then I'm ok with alcohol being in the product as long as it's not a daily use for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment