I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Matte Foundation

Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Matte Foundation
 22N Light Neutral (light skin w/ neutral undertones)


I brought this on sale and ended up loving the matte instead of the hydrating. The hydrating was so drying for my dry skin that I ended up returning it. I love that the matte was moisturizing enough and didn't leave a shine.
It has medium coverage and it does cake if you try to apply a second layer.

Moisturizing - none
Coverage -medium
Wear - matte
Dewy Glow - none
Lasting Power - about 8 hours
Oxidizing - none
Scent - light

No comments:

Post a Comment