I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Peach and Lily Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask

It has AHA BHA Blue Agave in the ingredients so I was worried that this product wouldn't be good for my sensitive skin.



I brought this on a wimp and didn't think much of it but I ran into my beauty shelf when I woke up and my skin was so dry and flaky and bumpy. I applied it while reading the instructions and  left it on for 5-10 minutes. My skin felt tingling,  but pain is love right??

So when i washed it off, my face was so smooth and I loved it! I will definitely repurchase this!

No comments:

Post a Comment