I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder Pink Haze

Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder Pink Haze


Did I buy this only for the packaging and i love pink-u bet i did!
The packaging is huge and "bling".

It's suppose to brighten and limit shine. I love that the powder has fine small mills and tries to blurs the pores. It doesn't mask anything but it makes your skin feels soft and radiant over my liquid foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment