I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Beige

It's a dropper which I didn't expect because most of the foundation nowadays are in a pump.
I brought a shade darker instead of getting LIGHT. I ended up mixing with my lightest shade foundation in my collection and it works.



Moisturizing - light
Coverage - light
Wear - medium
Dewy Glow - medium
Lasting Power - light
Oxidizing - none
Scent - none

No comments:

Post a Comment