I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

ISA KNOX Cooling Essence Sun Spray SPF50+ PA+++ 80ml

ISA KNOX Cooling Essence Sun Spray SPF50+ PA+++ 80ml. 8,000 won

96g in weight which has about 80 ml worth of product in the can. I got this product because I was tired the usual oily sunscreen and wanted to try something different. This product has a cooling effect when sprayed onto your skin. Make sure to spray it evenly on the face. It is very lightweight so you feel as if your not wearing any sunscreen. Definitely a repurchase for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment