I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

General Haul #8 - TGI Wholesale

I was a bit skeptical about this site since I never ordered from it before. This was introduced to me as I was watching YouTube beauty bloggers so I decided to give this site a chance and proceed in ordering. The website needs to be greatly upgraded but I was fine over this. The products are just enough if you need the essentials. The site has an operating physical beauty store in Seoul behind so I wasn't worried. They send a confirmation email asking you if your shipping address is correct once you place your order. I think this is very important because either parties (yourself and the store) wants the package to be returned because the address was invalid.


Date Ordered: July 26
Date Shipped: July 27
Date Arrived: August 6

OMG, there was about 3 layers of bubble wrap around my products. I'm was so impressed by the careful packaging and the amount of samples given.

Onto the products, I wanted to try the Sulwhasoo brand because I heard great things about it but it's great for dry skin, but I have combination skin so the Missha Golden Snowflake line caught my eye so I decided to try this line first. So I got the Missha Golden Snowflake First Essence Booster. I wanted to buy the Hera Age Reverse Cushion because (a) it just came out this past May and (b) I wanted to try the Hera brand. I ended up not ordering the Hera because IOPE Retigen Glow was having a huge sale and Hera website say that the Age Reverse was best for customers over 35, so I should wait for that. Why I got the Etude House Age Defense Essential Emulsion product, (a) I have tried the Etude House Age Defense line and I don't have any skin reaction to the eye cream so it should be safe for me and (b) I don't have an emulsion in my skincare routine yet. So it didn't hurt to try these products. From my current experience, it seems that The samples given are related to the brands that you ordered. For example, I ordered an étude house, missha and Iope product and I got samples from these three brands.


  
  
 
  my 3 products:

  1. #23 IOPE Retigen Glow Cover Cake SPF33 PA++ 14g
  2. Missha Geum Sul Gi Yoon First Essence Booster 100ml
  3. EtudeHouse Age Defense Essential Emulsion 130ml
  
THE SAMPLES!!!



This is my new favorite korean beauty site. I will be ordering from this site from now on. I wanted to wait a couple of weeks to start using the products before writing a review. I am checking this website and loading my cart for my next order as I finish this haul review. Individual reviews coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment