I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

General Haul #7 - TesterKorea #5

Date Ordered: July 30, 2015
Date Shipped: August 3, 2015
Date received: August 12, 2015
No samples

My order this time around was mainly trial products because I wanted to try and see if I like the higher end brands before committing in buying the regular sized product since these brands are a bit pricey.


I ordered the Sulwhasoo and Hanyul gift sets. But knowing me, the gift set was packed so nicely, I think I will give the Hanyul best gift set as gift and use the Sulwhasoo and Hanyul herbal set as my travel products when I go overseas.





  1. Echoice Green Tea Oil Control Paper 80ea - 700 won
  2. TONYMOLY Perfect Eyes Eyeliner #1 black - 2500 won
  3. Hanyul Best Gift Set - 5000 won
    1. Rich Effect Revitalizing Crem   5ml
    2. Optimizing Serum   5ml
    3. Tristige Serum   7ml
    4. Rich Effect Hand Cream   15ml
    5. Cleansing Foam   15ml
  4. Sulwhasoo Renewing Kit 2item 1900won
  5. HANYUL Herbal whitening whitepaper 6 kinds Kit 5000won
    1. Rich Effect Whitening Toner ..... 15 ml
    2. Rich Effect Whitening Emulsion ..... 15ml
    3. Rich Effect Whitening Serum ..... 5ml
    4. Rich Effect Whitening BB Lotion SPF50+/PA+++ no1 ..... 5ml
    5. Rich Effect Whitening Mask ..... 32ml
    6. Cleansing Foam 15ml
  6. And I ordered this again - BEYOND The God Of Patches Bye Bye To Clouded Face Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment