I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream



Step 9 - Moisturize! - Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream


I ordered this 47 ml product from Soko Glam for $36; this wasn't bad compared to the past prices of creams that I have been purchasing from Sephora. I wanted to know what the whole ordeal about snail cream was about. This was the product that got me sold on Korean skincare and this monstrous 10 step skincare routine. My uneven skin tones and inflammation has gone done, so I'm happy. However, the only problem is that after applying it to my neck for two weeks, that I got a rash and itchy neck, so I stop applying it to my neck area and just remain using the cream on my face. My only suggestion is to not be in a moist area/room when you apply it otherwise this cream will not absorb into your skin because you will sweat it out. I went through this container quite fast, taking me about 1 month and a half but then I was using it on for day and night moisturizer because I loved the result. 

After the product is finished, I have already brought another brand of snail cream to replace this one. I'm not saying that this product is bad, I'm just saying that there are numerous amounts of different brands of snail creams and I want to be able to try them all. I will write a review about my next snail cream towards the end of the summer.
  • Overpriced? No
  • Anti-wrinkle anything? After a month's use, your skin does tightening a little.
  • Moisturizing? Yes.
  • Gentle? Yes
  • Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
  • Suitable for oily skin? Just put a little dap on your skin
  • Suitable for dry skin? Very moist!!!!!
  • Day or night? I use it both day and night.
  • Works under makeup? Wait about 5-10 minutes before applying make-up.




No comments:

Post a Comment