I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, September 5, 2020

M·A·C Studio Face and Body Foundation 120 ml in N2

I get why everyone raves about MAC products. I do love their lip gloss, blush and fix+, but I do not like this Face and Body foundation. I decided to use this during the summer time because it is hot and humid and this liquid texture, which is light coverage, is nice to work with. It dries down fast so you have to work fast. But it sinks and racks into fine lines after 5 hours. Every time I remove my surgical mask at the end of my shift, I see it--errrr. Maybe because of covid, we have to wear face  mask so maybe this product works better when exposed to the air instead of underneath a face mask. I do like the finish when I apply it, just overall, mixed feelings. Who knows, maybe it works better on the body on exposed skin.





No comments:

Post a Comment