I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Urban Decay Cosmetics



Light Neutral

I didn't think that I will like this concealer after finally finding my shade but I love this for the drier seasons. This concealer is full coverage and hydrating. I always use this for extra coverage when the foundation that I'm using doesn't fulfill its job. My skin was moisturized even when I used this product during the winter time. On "makeup-free" days, I like to use this to dot over the blemishes and blend with a brush lightly and the look is finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment