I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser

Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser



I wasn't surprised that this product allow my face to feel clean without stripping the moisture...because of the high price tag. It is a gel product when you squeeze it out of the twist tube opening. Make sure your face is damp to get the foam effect when you lather it onto your face. This is good for my sensitive skin that's going through the motions during spring. My skin feels soft after drying.  It does the job without making me feel like I have to grab another cleanser to finish. I'm not that excited about the ingredient list with glycerin and surfactants so this will not be a repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment