I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, May 20, 2019

SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment

I was so excited to use this product and it was the first in the brand that I was exposed to and it's a lactic acid treatment. It says that people with sensitive skin should apply it and then wash it off. I only use this at night time because it has this weird exfoliating "beads" which I do not like plus AHA can irritate your face a little if you go in the sun. This burns my neck when I apply it towards my neck. I did see my skin brighten the first time that I apply it on my face. I don't see any reduction in lines, wrinkles and dark spots after a month's usage.  I do like that it's a pump but I wouldn't repurchase this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment