I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Origins Plantscription Youth Renewing Power Night Cream

Origins Plantscription Youth Renewing Power Night Cream

As a woman turns 30s, she must get a night cream since your skin will need the extra moisture. I brought the Origins Youth Renewing Power Night Cream was the best options for someone who is 31. The scent is minimum to none and my skin feels firmer and tighten the first time I used it. I got bored half way through the product. I do like this in drier weather conditions over humid.




No comments:

Post a Comment