I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

 It's a nice cream based sunscreen and it is soft. This is one of the korean brands that I always fall back on when I'm short on products. However, I wouldn't repurchase it because I always look oily during the summer when applied to my face. I have been using this as a body sun screen or if my face is dry later throughout I'll applied this onto my face. No white cast but very moisturizing; better to use during the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment