I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, April 29, 2022

AMOREPACIFIC Youth Revolution Vitamin C Radiance Concentrator

 Very pretty bottle and scent feel divine, but I don't see any change over using an entire product. I prefer to use this at night when I want to pamper my skin. They say shake before use and it's best to use vitamin C at night otherwise if you use in the daytime just apply SPF over it. But I have more time to do my nighttime routine, so I like to apply luxurious products and allowing time to sink into my skin. As I approach 35, I've notice that I need help with firming and radiance which this product claims to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment