I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Primera Black Seed Cold Brew Serum

I'm really sad that primera is discontinued all its product because I love them; all from essence to their watery gel cream. I remember when this product was released, I immediately added it to my cart and was waiting for the sephora bi-annual discounts to use it. I love cold brew and I was saving this for the summertime and I'm glad I did. It has this cooling effect when applied onto the skin. Really enjoyed it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment