I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Lancôme Clarifique Exfoliating & Hydrating Face Essence with Glycolic Acid


 Lancôme Clarifique Exfoliating & Hydrating Face Essence with Glycolic Acid

The product comes in this luxurious transluent bottle which you have to shake before use. I dont use cotton pads, I just pour a bit into the palm of my hands and apply it onto my face. I was quite surprised with this product. I just this in substitution of my toner. I have tried layering this after my Farmacy toner and I prefer using this product alone. In my opinion, my skin becomes a bit oily when applied together. I wasn't hoping to like it because Lancome is usually known for their scent and added fragrance in the product but I didn't smell anything strong and my sensitive skin loved it. I love that this product has hydrating and brightening properties along with AHA. Hopefully this will help with my mask-acne and sunspots because I started to see my face heal from pimple scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment