I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, April 15, 2021

KKW nude lip liner

 

I never used KKW products so I took advanced of the Ulta 50 Days of Beauty and purchased one. I got 01 shade and it was creamy but I haven't been reaching for this after the first use. It doesn't turn or twist. I'm not sure if you sharpen, but if that is the case, this product will be done in 10 uses. I'm not a fan of nude colors so this liner made my lips very dark and I wasn't a fan. The color doesn't stay so this product will not be a repurchased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment