I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Winter/Spring 2021 skincare routine

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020!

Mask
AmorePacific Rice Enzyme Peeling Mask


Cleanser



Milk Makeup Vegan Cleanser


BANILA CO Clean It Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm in revitalizing




MURAD Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser






Toner
AmorePacific Treatment Toner
 

DR. BARBARA STURM Brightening Face Lotion


Essence

BANILA CO Dear Hydration Intense Essence


Missha Time Revolution Red Algae Essence











Serum/Ampoules

Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Ceramides + Omegas Serum



belif Youth Creator- Age Knockdown Bomb


Primera Pure Brightening Serum



tatcha violet C brightening serum


Day Cream
LaMer


Night Cream
Mamonde Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask



Tatcha SILKEN PORE PERFECTING SUNSCREEN


MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in NW15







No comments:

Post a Comment