I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser


I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I have now declared this product my holy grail in my mid 30s. For $5 more than the Barbara Sturm regular "foam" cleanser, this product is so much more superior for my skin. It removed all my blackheads and whiteheads. My face was so smooth especially with everyone wearing face masks. I used this product either once a couple weeks or once a month. This product will be on my list of products to repurchased. Worth the price tag especially when you can travel with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment