I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tarte amazonian Clay BB tinted moisturizer in shade Light

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB tinted moisturizer in shade Light

This is a great sheer to light coverage for my dry sensitive skin. I use this product on days that "I just don't feel like it", along with a concealer and I'm decent. I use this for "go-the-good" and travel because it is easy to carry around and it's in a squeeze tube. Perfect for summers.







No comments:

Post a Comment