I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Ma:nyo Pure Cleansing Oil

Ma:nyo Pure Cleansing Oil



I received this product from ma:nyo and 0.8L as complimentary for my honest review. I was looking forward to this product because the first ingredient was soybean oil and I wanted to see how it will perform on my face. Man, it was so oily at first try but then I was able to make it work. It breaks down makeup easily however, It was hard to wash it off my face and I had to use a good foam cleanser to wash my face clean. I thank them for using all natural plant based oil in this product but you need an extra step so I think my makeup brushes will love this more than my face.


manyo #manyofactory #PureCleansingOil #CleansingOil #魔女工場 #ピュアクレンジングオイル #クレンジングオイル #kbeauty #韓国コスメ #08liter #08L 

No comments:

Post a Comment