I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 7, 2018

CosRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol

CosRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol



It claims that it is an acne treatment for sensitive skin.
I got this for the summer time because I tend to get breakouts and pimples during the summer.
This product contains both BHA (betanime acid) and AHA (lactic and glycolic acid) which is great for pores and oily people, but with the second ingredient being alcohol-big problem for me but it dries quickly when applied. However, it did its job with decreasing my pimples, but I think teenagers and acne prone skin people will be preferable for this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment