I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CosRX Centella Blemish Ampoule


CosRX Centella Blemish Ampoule

 

I brought this product because I started to see blemishes and age spots when I turned 30.
This product claims that it reduces redness and limits the growth of dark spots. I have been using this for the past two weeks but haven't seen any changes. I do like that it helps with cooling down the skin and doesn't have a scent. However, I noticed that this product works best with acne prone, oily skin-I'm thinking best around the puberty age range.

No comments:

Post a Comment