I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Benton Dear My Best Friend Bar



Benton Dear My Best Friend Bar
CrueltyFree!!!
When I first rip open the soap, the natural sense of the soap filled the air.
It's a soft face and body cleansing bar soap.
It doesn't foam so I didn't "love" it right away.
But you can tell that the soap was made of oils such as coconut oil, olive oil and palm oil.
There's also witch hazel extract and tea tree extract so it claims to help with anti-inflammatory.
This soap is defineitly best for oily or sensitive skin.
It totally stripped my dry skin of all its oils after a shower.

Plus, I love the gauze cover that was given along with the soap so you can put it "away" when you are done with usage.






No comments:

Post a Comment